Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Teenage Adele

 I'd like to put the spotlight on Ella Henderson this week. She came in 6th place on the UK version of the X Factor in 2012, since then I've been anxiously awaiting to hear ANYTHING from her.After a year and a half my wait was finally over! She released her first single "Ghost" in May of 2014, which immediately climbed all the way to number one in the UK charts and stayed there for two weeks.

 Since then she has released the singles "Glow" and "Hard Work", which shows off her vocals epically. She has the vocals that compares to Adele and has soulfulness that compares to Amy Winehouse, but has more of a pop flare that can keep people my age interested in her. In my opinion she's the best artist to never win the X Factor. I'm currently obsessed with her and I hope you'll check her out if you haven't already.

Listen to the song the brought me to tears here:


No comments:

Post a Comment